Frequently Asked Questions
Prices, Booking and Areas Covered:
1) How much will it cost to book a Party?
The price will depend on the number of children attending your party, location and the package you require. There are guide prices listed within the website. Please call for a quote on 07595 171484 or drop us an email. We would love to help you.
2) Will I need to pay a deposit to secure my party booking?
Yes, you will need to pay a 20% deposit to secure your party and, unfortunately, this is non refundable. Final balance is required one day before the party. Prior to this we are happy for you to make payment in installments if you wish.
3) How far in advance should I book my PROPER party?
Please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment because we can get booked up quickly. We can, however, also cater for last minute parties sometimes so please do get in touch and we will let you know our availability.
4) What areas in the UK do you hold parties?
We cover all of the South-West, however, there may be extra fuel charges for parties outside of Exmouth and Exeter and close surrounding areas. Please contact us for more information.
Time and Party Length:
5) What is the best time for my party?
We offer AM and PM slots. Please contact us with your preffered time and we will do our best to accomodate.
6) How long are your parties?
We are available for a minimum of 30 minutes. Our fantastic fun filled 2 hour parties are our most popular option.
7) Is it just one entertainer per party?
Our standard 2 hour parties are for 2 entertainers to a maximum of 35 children 3 years and over. Some of our options offer 1 entertainer so do have a read of each package for further info. There is alwys the option to add an extra entertainer to your party. Contact us for pricing info.
8) How much time is required for you to set up?
We will need a minimum of 30 minutes to set up before a party so please do keep this in mind when booking your venue. Ideally for longer parties 45 minutes would be best.
9) Does the entertainer need parking at the venue?
Yes, this is very important as we have a lot of props and equipment to unload and set up.
10) Do all of your parties work where there is a mix of boys and girls?
Yes, the majority of them are. We will structure the entertainment to suit both boys and girls and all our games are especially designed for both sexes. There are a couple of exceptions to this so call us or email us prior to booking and we can discuss a way to include both sexes if that is what is required.
11) What do I need to provide?
You will need to provide the venue, cake, food and any decorations you may want to use. We will take care of the rest!
12) Can I have the party at home?
Yes, our parties are very active and include lots of high energy dancing and games. Therefore as long as you have enough space to hold the party at home, this would not be a problem.
13) We are thinking of hiring a bouncy castle how will this work with the entertainer
This can be a great addition to a party as long as you have enough space for both the entertainer and the bouncy castle. We suggest that you let the bouncy castle down during the main entertainment to avoid distraction from the party and extra noise.
14) Do I have to buy prizes and make a pass the parcel?
No need, we will provide everything for the party entertainment including games, prizes and pass the parcel.
15) There will be lots of different aged children can they all be included in the party?
Yes, we always encourage everybody to get involved in the fun. There will be something for all sorts of ges to enjoy.
16) It is not my child’s birthday but I would like an entertainer for something else, do you do this?
Yes, we provide entertainment packages for adult events, weddings, christenings, festivals and much more. Please do get in touch for further information.
17) Are you DBS checked and do you have Public Liability insurance?
Yes, we are DBS checked and have Public Liability Insurance.
18) Do you have both male and female entertainer’s?
Yes, we absolutely do!
18) Do all parents need to stay at the party?
This is entirely the hosts call. We are happy with whatever you decide to do but please be aware that we are there to entertain and provide the best experience possible therefore cannot have children entirely left in our care.